CommsOffice Call Logging
Do More, For Less
Call Management and Reporting – CommsOffice
Communications Management and Reporting Software
from CommSoft, is a communications management and reporting solution
that gives companies the ability to track and control telephony,
internet, data, e-mail.
CommsOffice is a sound
business investment for thousands of UK organisations what ever your
industry. If you want to track sales teams, support environments or
contact centre agents, monitor employee’s telephone, internet and e-mail
usage, control costs or predict peak business times, CommsOffice does
all of these things and more.
is ideal for contact centres but any type of business can use
CommsOffice, have internet and e-mail in the building, then you should
be monitoring usage.
CommsOffice has a
familiar MS Outlook feel with its user friendly interface. There is a
vast range of standard and easily customisable reports available.
After salaries, overall communication costs are the largest
single office expense. These costs are usually unmanaged, increasing and
out of control. CommsOffice is a communications management and
reporting solution that gives companies the ability to track and control
telephony, internet, data, e-mail.
Network capacity and capability can be measured, helping you to make accurate decisions about requirements for your business.
Features at a Glance
- Full call management reporting with wide range of reports
- Integrated live ACD Stats
- Ticker-tape scrolling or tile view of live ACD stats
- Ideal for contact centres & any business with a phone system
- Microsoft Outlook appearance – familiar and easy to use
- Integration of voice recording files with call management reporting
- Network reports show internet sites visited, e-mail use and user activity
- Web Reporting and monitoring
- Multi-site capability
- Built-in alarms and fraud prevention to highlight telephone system abuse
- Includes custom build database utilities
- UK based support, design & integration
- How many non-business related calls are being made from your company every day?
- Is your PABX fed with the optimum number of lines?
- Are these lines linked to the most efficient network carrier for your needs?
- How many customers does your company aggravate, or worse lose, through abandoned calls and unacceptable ring times?
- Does your staff use premium services more than necessary?
- Which department or individual incurs the majority of these costs?
- What time of day are your phones most/least busy?
- How much direct feedback is generated by specific marketing campaigns?